Enjoy endless possibilities for restful sleep with this hybrid innerspring mattress and foundation set. Feel the support of a truly traditional coil mattress which contours to your body for a comforting feel. High density foam provides the firmness you love. Gel memory foam provides restorative support for your lower back. The mattress riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: the clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under-bed storage.
- Includes hybrid mattress and foundation
- Comfort level: ultra plush
- .75" high density gel memory foam lumbar support
- 1.5" high density super soft quilt foam
- 1" upholstery grade comfort support foam with 2 perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coils
- Individual power packed wrapped coils
- 10-year non-prorated warranty, CertiPur-US certified
- Foundation made of metal
- Headboard brackets included; assembly required
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don't trigger allergies
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
|Alternate Package Name
||Twin Mattress with Foundation
||Twin 2-Piece Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.